turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Form 4562 is not in my 2019 Premier.

My 2019 Premier doesn't have Form 4562 and I always run update.  How am I going to take care of Depreciation and Amortization for my rental house?  When I got to Depreciation Your Property, I answered Yes t the question "Do you have any assets for this property that can be depreciated?" and clicked Continue.  The next page showed that the IRS is still working on the Form.  What's going on?

Capture.JPG

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you purchase a legitimate copy of premier?  the form has been ready for a long time and you are the first one I've seen to mention this problem.    the other possibility is the .tax2019 file is corrupt.    contact support.

You might be right that I bought a "bad" copy of Premier.  I Googled and found this merchant Douglas Jackson
([email address removed]).  He sold it for $30.  Too good to be true, right?  I bought it and paid via PayPal.  I finally found Form 4562 but only after I completed Schedule E and selected Forms in the upper right corner.  The Step-by-Step interview (of this copy) didn't help at all with depreciation and amortization.  I had a really hard time looking up depreciation and reading IRS publications online.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies