bnkhoi

Form 4562 is not in my 2019 Premier.

My 2019 Premier doesn't have Form 4562 and I always run update.  How am I going to take care of Depreciation and Amortization for my rental house?  When I got to Depreciation Your Property, I answered Yes t the question "Do you have any assets for this property that can be depreciated?" and clicked Continue.  The next page showed that the IRS is still working on the Form.  What's going on?

Capture.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Form 4562 is not in my 2019 Premier.

did you purchase a legitimate copy of premier?  the form has been ready for a long time and you are the first one I've seen to mention this problem.    the other possibility is the .tax2019 file is corrupt.    contact support.

bnkhoi

Form 4562 is not in my 2019 Premier.

You might be right that I bought a "bad" copy of Premier.  I Googled and found this merchant Douglas Jackson
([email address removed]).  He sold it for $30.  Too good to be true, right?  I bought it and paid via PayPal.  I finally found Form 4562 but only after I completed Schedule E and selected Forms in the upper right corner.  The Step-by-Step interview (of this copy) didn't help at all with depreciation and amortization.  I had a really hard time looking up depreciation and reading IRS publications online.