Solved: Form 1040 line 20 shows I am asking for a refund of $43 and rest applied to next year taxes. How to I change to put all to net year taxes?

jerry10

Form 1040 line 20 shows I am asking for a refund of $43 and rest applied to next year taxes. How to I change to put all to net year taxes?

How do I change the amount of refund

DanaB

Please see the instructions below:

1. Login to your TurboTax Account 
  2. Click "Take Me To My Return"
  3. Click on the Search box on the top right search for this exact phrase: "apply federal refund to next year"
  4. Click on “Jump to apply federal refund to next year” 
  5. On the "Get Your Refund Now or Apply It to Next Year's Taxes" select "Apply all or part of it toward next year's tax bill" and click "continue"
  6. Enter amount

DanaB

Please see the instructions below:

1. Login to your TurboTax Account 
  2. Click "Take Me To My Return"
  6. Enter amount