stevesch10

For VA return, I need to enter my wife's AGI. After I do, I click continue but nothing happens. I've logged out/in, closed browser, etc. How to proceed?

EbonyL122824
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You may have to log out of the program, clear your cache and cookies, and log back in. Please see the TurboTax FAQ here for instructions on clearing your cache. See here for instructions on clearing your cookies. You may also try using another browser or using the phone app here if the above does not work. If none of these resolve the issue, contact customer support here for further assistance.

stevesch10

That did not work.  Still can't enter the info, and frankly, it's for a credit I don't qualify for so it's even more frustrating.

stevesch10

And, after doing all of that, I can't get off the page asking for the AGI info.  I cleared everything again, but when I log in, I go to review and it takes me back to that page and I'm stuck again.

CarissaM
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you are still receiving the same issue, please click here to contact customer support for further assistance.