turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

nima227

For the Colorado 2023 Return Line 10 on Form 104AD has an error for the Mac Premier software. The tax code requests that it be left blank in my situation but am not able?

I am using the desktop premier latest Mac version, and my state return is being rejected. The tax code specifically states that if you are the owner of the 529 plan the 3 fields on line 10 be left blank. When filling the quick form this is not an option. In the 2022 version of Turbotax Desktop it has the lines that specifically call this out. I spoke to a representative that mentioned upgrading to premier which I already had. Hopefully someone can help me out with this or push a change in the form in the software.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

For the Colorado 2023 Return Line 10 on Form 104AD has an error for the Mac Premier software. The tax code requests that it be left blank in my situation but am not able?

Are you still experiencing this problem?

Make sure you have ran all updates. 

If using TurboTax Online: Clear your cache and cookies. See this FAQ, for your particular browser.

If using TurboTax Desktop: Please see this FAQ.

If you still are not able to solve this, please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies