Final Review by TurboTax CPA before filing desktop...

GeneraleJDC

Final Review by TurboTax CPA before filing desktop return

I have completed my 2020 taxes using TurboTax Premier on the desktop. I would like a TurboTax CPA to review before I file. I tried to contact TurboTax but could not get an answer. It seems they will do the all return online or review if done online.

LenaH

Yes. TurboTax Live includes help from a tax expert when you need it, and the option for a final review of your return. Unfortunately, TurboTax Live is available for TurboTax Online customers only. TurboTax Live isn't available in the TurboTax CD/Download software. 

How do I get TurboTax Live?

GeneraleJDC

I do not understand that. It would mean another income stream for TurboTax. You already have the CPAs on call. Right after Audit Protection you could ask if you would like a review before filing and with that send all the info to a CPA and then contact the customer as you currently do Online.