dc516

Filing extension. what should i put into fed taxes paid if I don't have this info. Spouse has info and off at work.

MinhT

Wait until your wife gets home from work to get the information. You have until midnight today to file your extension.

dc516

Spouse will not be home till tomorrow.  24 hour shift.  Out in the field.  Can I put in an estimated amount?  I have previous years w2.
MinhT

As this is for filing the extension, just enter an estimate. The important number is the amount you are paying with the extension. It could be 0.
dc516

ok.  Thank you.