Filing error and rejection of Form 8911

Becmgs1

Filing error and rejection of Form 8911

TurboTax let me file my taxes and it keeps getting rejected because form 8911 has not been completed yet. Even though TurboTax says it’s up-to-date. I am totally confused and frustrated. Help!

fz

Filing error and rejection of Form 8911

Same here. My return was rejected for missing form 8911. Turbo tax suggested updating the software after Feb 20th and try again. On Feb 21st, I have updated software. It still says Form 8911 will be available soon. I would just hang tight and try updating again in few days.

sabicheung

Filing error and rejection of Form 8911

Thanks for the insight guys. I was waiting for the form 8911 as well. On Feb 20th, I got the email saying the form's available, and like you, all updates came through but got the message that its still waiting for the 8911 to be available. However, when I clicked on Forms on the upper left, I do see the 8911 there. I just filed as well, and when I looked at my pdf, I don't see form 8911. Now I'm all sorts of confused- hopefully it filed correctly, and its a glitch TurboTax will fix.

Becmgs1

Filing error and rejection of Form 8911

The windows version worked for me, the Mac version won’t update.