File Social Security and Medicare tax

File Social Security and Medicare tax

My Social Security and Medicare tax were not withheld for 3.5 months in my pay. So the W-2 for doesn't include the income for those 3.5 months in social security wages and in medicare wages. But the federal income does include the salary for the whole year. So I have some unpaid social security and medicare which is not reported under social security wages. But I don't want to pay federal taxes twice as it is already included in the federal taxable income. I am on an H1-B visa.

File Social Security and Medicare tax

NON RESIDENT ALIEN 

If you are a non-resident alien, your return must be filed on Form 1040NR, which cannot be prepared using TurboTax.  You can use TT’s partner, sprintax:

https://www.sprintax.com/non-resident-alien-tax-1040nr-turbotax.html

File Social Security and Medicare tax

But i pass the substantial presence test. Thus would be treated as a resident alien according to irs