File quarterly taxes with EIN and sole proprietor which form

I am a sole proprietor with an EIN to avoid identity theft. Any idea what tax form I use to file quarterly taxes? The IRS site is not accepting 1040-ES. Or can I just pay quarterly taxes using my SSN on Quickbooks SE and give my EIN out to clients for 1099 purposes. 

Yes, use Form 1040-ES with your SSN. I just went on the IRS website, IRS Payments, and 1040-ES payments are available. Your EIN is linked to your SSN. 

• An EIN is issued to a sole proprietorship to allow you to pay employees and contractors without using your SSN. 

See the screenshot below.

See the screenshot below.