turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

brinkleyy

Do I need to mail my return with my voucher and payment if I owe money or not? Or do I need to mail 2 vouchers to 2 different locations (MS)?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Do I need to mail my return with my voucher and payment if I owe money or not? Or do I need to mail 2 vouchers to 2 different locations (MS)?

If you e-filed your State return, you would not send in your return with your payment, you would just mail in the payment voucher with your payment.  If you did not e-file your return, you would mail in your return with your payment.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
TomK
Expert Alumni

Federal? State? Did you e-file?
brinkleyy

I E-filed, and paid via debit for federal, but it wouldn't let me pay with my debit card for my state taxes. I have a money order for the amount due, but I am confused on whether or not I need to include my return  with the voucher and payment or not. It has 2 different addresses for mailing with the return and mailing without the return.

If you e-filed your State return, you would not send in your return with your payment, you would just mail in the payment voucher with your payment.  If you did not e-file your return, you would mail in your return with your payment.

brinkleyy

Thank you!

Your welcome!
TomK
Expert Alumni

State of Mississippi Department of Revenue (mailing addresses): https://www.dor.ms.gov/Individual/Pages/default.aspx

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies