Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

chuckcobb
Returning Member

Expert Help

I need to figure out a better approach to get expert help on my taxes.  I have been using TurboTax for many years and I am fairly experienced in how to use TurboTax, but I am certainly not a tax professional.  For that reason, I often review my taxes with an accountant before I file, but most of the accountants I know don't use TurboTax at all. I'm very interested in finding either an accountant who works with Turbo Tax or using the TurboTax Live expert help capability and I have some questions:

1. Is TurboTax Live expert help only available with TurboTax online? (not desktop)
  2. Is there any way to upgrade from TurboTax desktop to TurboTax Live or do you have to start your return with TurboTax online?
  3. I have both a business and personal tax return:
    1. S-Corp for Business
    2. Personal tax return that is not simple with some Schedule C book royalties
      Can I get expert help for both?
  4. I've been using TurboTax desktop for years, but I have never used TurboTax online.  How do I use Turbo Tax online?

Thank you,

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

Expert Help

@chuckcobb 

TurboTax will recommend the right tax solution and guide you every step of the way. For TurboTax Live, which does include help from a tax expert when you need it, please see the FAQ link provided below:

How do I get TurboTax Live?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies