Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

Estimated Tax Voucher

For 2021, I went through a divorce, and when I filed separately, I owed money at on the Federal Return. My tax return came with estimated tax vouchers. 

My question is, do I need to continue to pay in on those, or how do I adjust my W4 to ensure I do not owe for 2022?

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert

Estimated Tax Voucher

Hi @Meljane20 , in order to adjust your W-4, I am attaching a link to a calculator that will help you determine what your withholding should be.   To ensure you do not run into a similar situation as last year, I would suggest making the remaining estimated payments.


All the best


**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings