3160clothing

Error when I try to get my credit score. It says to put in my 9 digit social, when I do, it still comes back with an error. I know I am putting in the correct number.

maureeno123

Hi, is there any chance you are adding the dash between the numbers.  There is another question saying the same problem, can you restart or somehow reboot the program.  Sometimes they just get stuck.  In addition, today you can get your credit score for free from a lot of places.  Credit Sesame, and others.  Equinox also gives a report for free but you have to keep clicking in order to find the little spot that gives you your score and does not upgrade you to paying for it.  type in Free Credit Score to a search engine.
happytrail51

This Credit Score screen has me locked in, and refusing to accept my correct information. RETRY continues to come up. I don't need my credit score. I know what it is.