Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ralph S
Returning Member

Error Message: We can't e-file your return because we are unable to locate the attachment/Form1116ScheduleB.pdf. Please go back and re-attach it.

The above message was received when trying to e-file a 2022 Amended Return with TurboTax Deluxe. I closed the file and updated then attempted to file again. Same result.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Error Message: We can't e-file your return because we are unable to locate the attachment/Form1116ScheduleB.pdf. Please go back and re-attach it.

Please ensure that your program has the latest update; if you haven't already done so, go ahead and check for updates.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ralph S
Returning Member

I have closed and restarted TurboTax , downloaded all updates, and attempted to file my 2022 AMENDED TAX RETURN once again and received the same error message. My original return went through with no issue with Attachment B of the Form 1116. It seems that the issue is only with the AMENDED RETURN software. 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

It would be best to follow the instructions here to contact us by phone to better assist you. @Ralph S 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies