Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Emails from Turbotax telling me I'm not done with filing my taxes, but status shows accepted?

So, I've been getting an email from [email address removed] saying I haven't filed my 2019 taxes yet.  Then it says "Let's get your AGI and e-file your 2019 taxes".

What's confusing me is that I thought I already e-filed my taxes.  I received an email from [email address removed] stating that my federal tax return was accepted by the IRS.  I've even checked IRS.gov to track my refund status and it shows "Return Received".  When I log into TurboTax, I don't see any alert requiring me to input my AGI.  What's going on?  Has my 2019 return been filed or not? 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Emails from Turbotax telling me I'm not done with filing my taxes, but status shows accepted?

I am sorry, but we do not have access to your TurboTax account here on the Community Board.  However, if the IRS site says that your return was received, then your return was e-filed.  I am unclear why you are getting these emails.  Are you sure the emails that you are getting are from TurboTax, and not some sort of phlishing scam? 

When you log into your TurboTax Online account, your filing status should be displayed on your homepage. You can use our e-file status lookup tool to get your current status. 

You can also check your refund status directly through the IRS using these links: Where’s My Refund on IRS.gov or the IRS mobile app, IRS2Go to check your status.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Brü-Ski
Returning Member

I need help e-filing my taxes please

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

As this is a public forum, we cannot assist you with your personal return.

However, if you have a specific question, please comment and we can assist you through the filing process.

As long as you follow the prompts, TurboTax makes it easy to proceed and file your return.

How to electronically file your tax

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies