savwbug

Download 2015 not compatible with my mac os. can i exchange it or the pc version?

can I exchange my mac download for the pc download?

jerry-bowers

Welcome to the club!  If it helps at all, be advised that the $150 disc version of TTax Business doesn't install on a Mac, either.  I have not been able to find a substitute version for a Mac with TTax or its tax software competitors.  Yesterday, I dragged out an old, slow worn-out PC and I am now trying to us it for TTax. If worst comes to worse then all the money you wasted is deductible as a business expense.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry that I don't have the answer to your question. It is one that TTx should answer for you. I sympathize if you cannot get through to talk with someone. I have had the same problem. Every year I swear it is the last year with TTx, that provides very poor customer service. As soon as another software program is out there that will be equivalent to the Premier version, I'll use that. On the other hand, maybe the tax reporting will be simplified enough next year that we will not need TTx! If the increased standard deduction covers previously deductible expenses, and if it is no longer necessary to import investment details, it might be possible. Yea!!!

Charlotte04

I purchased TurboTax 2021 for MAC.  When I tried to download, I found that my operating system is out of date.  Rather than upgrade the MAC computer which is very old, I want to switch to a PC.  I have not downloaded it.  My order number is QSTCA46649716

LinaJ2020

I will suggest you to contact our TurboTax support.  Click here: Support