cgancio

Down Load for the 2014 KY State Business file

I have the CD for the Federal 2014 Small Business filing. However, I need to order the download for the KY State Business

Sorry ... TT no longer supports any tax years prior to 2015 so you cannot get that state program and you cannot update the base program either so if you did not update it 2 years ago the program may not work correctly now. 

Sorry Turbo Tax only supports and sells the last 3 years, so currently 2015-2017 

Anonymous
Not applicable

you may find offers on the web.  these are in essence scams because the programs can not be updated. 

Jjsbaby2

I have also had to reinstall 2014 tax program from cd. However I had the deluxe version but had purchased an upgrade to home and business.
I called the support number and they helped me find that online upgrade purchase. It was in my account information on the website, so you may want to check there first. However, I am also in that loop for the state edition.
I had reinstalled 2013 (home and business) from cd (March 2020) and did not have an issue downloading the free state update, so I would think there has to be a solution available somewhere.

Sorry they only support the last 3 years so you can't update the program or download any state programs you need.  So currently only back to 2016.