Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lawsondtl

What federal sched do I send in with my Virginia return? I used standard deduction.Turbotax mail filing instructions only stated "attach federal schedules as appropriate"

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MichaelMc

What federal sched do I send in with my Virginia return? I used standard deduction.Turbotax mail filing instructions only stated "attach federal schedules as appropriate"

If you have filed Schedules C, C-EZ, E, or F with your federal tax return, Form 1040, copies of those schedules must be attached to your Virginia Form 760 tax return.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MichaelMc

If you have filed Schedules C, C-EZ, E, or F with your federal tax return, Form 1040, copies of those schedules must be attached to your Virginia Form 760 tax return.

DDHA
Returning Member

Don't understand what to file as Turbo said have to file VA by mail. What pages do I send to the state?  Do I also send the 1040 Federal  as it's behind the state funny looking Turbo pages that are supposed to be the state return.  Please help!
dwmumma

must all the 1040 forms behind the VA 760 forms be filed?

No, according to telecon with Virginia State Tax Department.  10/23/2018

No, according to telecon with Virginia State Tax Department.  10/23/2018
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies