Does TurboTax offer CPA consultations? I have questions regarding future international taxes and have a lot of questions for which I need advice

Basically I would to have a phone/video call with a TurboTax professional to learn what my tax responsibility would be as a US citizen living abroad working as a consultant and/or owning a US-based company.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

No they do not ... seek local professional guidance.

Sorry--no that is not a service offered by TurboTax.   The "Live" tax experts help to prepare current tax returns; they do not help with financial planning and the kinds of questions you describe.   You should seek a local expert.