Janice651

Does turbotax help me fix an error on my state tax return 2019 when the irs agent told me of the error to file 140X form

Will there be a charge to help me file the 140X form since is  a guarantee of turbotax? can an error on page 5 state form be amended?
Anonymous
Not applicable

it isn't like it was the IRS you spoke to.  they would have no knowledge of your state return. you must have spoken with a state agent. Is the state AZ?  if not, what state, form, line #? if AZ what line? since TT is self-prepared it's likely the error is due to erroneous input by you.  TT can be used to amend a state return.