Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

GeeGeeBby

Does TurboTax CPA service provide guidance on fill out 3520? They won't file this form for me but I could use some help and guidance when filing this form on my own.

From what I've gathered Turbotax doesn't file form 3520, but does their live CPA service (or whatever premium service they currently have) provide any guidance or help on how to fill it out and have it looked over, so I can file this form on my own with confidence? Thanks!
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Does TurboTax CPA service provide guidance on fill out 3520? They won't file this form for me but I could use some help and guidance when filing this form on my own.

You might want to contact Support.

How do I contact TurboTax? (intuit.com)

Doubtful. though, since the form is not included in the list of forms.

https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?albRedirect=true&product...

If the form is out of scope than the CPA will not provide help with it.  Like any tax business Intuit carries insurance that covers them for errors and omissions.   That insurance specifies what it covers and only covered services can be provided.  You could seek help from a local tax provider.

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

While our TurboTax Live experts do not provide advice about that particular form, this Community is a great place to ask questions as you prepare your form.  While we can't see your full form here to give it a once over I think you'll find it relatively straightforward in most cases. 

When you run across items you don't understand, post a new question here and you will likely find someone who knows the answer will respond. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies