hurleylar

Does the USAA site let me download Turbotax Deluxe for Mac?

CarissaM
Employee TurboTax Specialist

The USAA site will allow you to sign in and access the discounted rate for Turbo Tax. 

You can check out all the FAQ for this at this website, https://www.usaa.com/inet/wc/advice-tax-center?showtab=turbotax

USAA provides a number to call regarding any discounts for TurboTax. It's 800-531-6347

SteamTrain

And when you access TTX thru that USAA website, it takes you to the "Online" software selection page. Don't login there if you want to use the Desktop/Download product.  select the pulldown menu and go to the CD/Download page  to select and purchase the download (don't get the CD, get the download)...as shown below:......... (and the discount is "Up-to" $20.....$10 Deluxe, $15 Premier, $20 H&B )

USAA Desktop.png

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*