Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mlaper85

Does anyone what to do?I filed my taxes yesterday, Turbo tax it said I owed one amount.. then it changed( I think they took my one refund) on the IRS website says I owe 0

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Does anyone what to do?I filed my taxes yesterday, Turbo tax it said I owed one amount.. then it changed( I think they took my one refund) on the IRS website says I owe 0

Slow down. You only filed yesterday and you are expecting that information to show up on the IRS site too soon.

If you are unsure of how much you owe--look at your tax return forms.   Federal tax owed is on line 37 of your Form 1040.   Did you pay it?   By what means?  Did you pay online?  By direct debit?  By mailing a check or money order?

State forms are all different so we cannot tell you what line to look at but print out the return and look somewhere near the bottom of the form for the amount owed.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies