Does anyone know why the self employment section f...

Does anyone know why the self employment section fails to calculate after I've entered income and expenses? it just shows $0.00. thanks

I have a business and it calculated mine accurately. I entered the info for my spouse's business and it hasn't calculated anything-just shows $0.

@debbymittelman wrote:

Where, exactly, is it showing $0? The net profit? The federal refund calculator has not changed? 

Please provide more details with respect to how you entered the income and expenses.

Review the Sch C carefully ... are the income and expenses entered correctly ?   Is it in her name ?

1.png

Please follow the instructions below to preview your tax return before filing.

How do I preview my TurboTax Online return before ...