Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

tk4two1

Does anyone else have a blank EULA screen on mac when opening the software?

@macuser_22 - False, read my previous reply.
dpz
Level 2

Thanks @tk4two1 - this entire thread could be replaced with an non-blank screenshot (or, pretty literally, “a picture is worth a thousand words”).
tk4two1

@dpz - Agreed, I tried to post a link to a screenshot on imgur and it was discarded. If anyone wants to see it, it can be viewed at imugr dot com slash 5aawuiL

@tk4two1 - Ahh - OK - now I know what you are referring to - I forgot about that check box (see it so seldom).
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

@tk4two1 -  FYI,  If you want to post screenshots, then you must use a answer box, not a comment.   Only answers can have attachments.   (in a thread, you can just make a comment to see the screenshot in the answer box).
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
dpz
Level 2

@tk4two1 I’ve saved the screenshot at imgur dot com slash 5aawuiL to my photo library

Long story short, I was lucky enough to have a second MacBook Pro not running Mojave, so I was able to do my taxes.

If I had not had it, I would be LIVID with Turbo Tax.  I can only imagine how many Mac users got screwed by this!

PS It also corrupted my Google Chrome browser settings!  Go figure!
dpz
Level 2

Here's what the blank splash screen should show.  Shout out to @tk4two1 for the screenshot.  Full EULA (scrolls off the bottom of the screenshot) is at https://turbotax.intuit.com/corp/license/desktop.jsp per @macuser_22.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies