alexanderpenevv

Do you guys know if i can download my federal 1040 paper from here?When i try to download my documents, all i receive is my state form,without the federal.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

alexanderpenevv

It worked!!

Thank you very much,stay safe!!