June 1, 2019 11:46 AM
Yes, you should include your Employer Wellness Program Rewards as "Other Income" on your Tax Return.
If using TurboTax Online, use these steps:
- Sign In to TurboTax Online
- Click "Take Me to my Return"
- Click "Federal" from the left side of your screen
- Scroll down to "Less Common Income" and click "Show More"
- Click "Start" to the right of Form 1099-A, 1099-C
- Scroll down to "Other Reportable Income" and click "Start"
- On the Any Other Taxable Income? screen, click Yes
- On the Other Taxable Income screen, add a description (Employer Wellness Award) and the dollar amount ($370)
- Continue with the onscreen interview until complete