eeadaptiveriding

Do we know when Schedule I will be finalized? It's telling me not file because it's not ready, even though I don't need that form and technically I am ready to file.

SteamTrain

It is critical that you indicate which state is involved.....other states may have a Schedule I too.

The WI Schedule I is expected to be ready by 01/30/2020

See all WI forms here:  https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_wi_windows_individual.html

__________________________________

IF for another state....then you DO need to define which state....otherwise, it's just a guessing game.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

__________________________________

eeadaptiveriding

Thank you! It was WI I was looking for.