Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eeadaptiveriding
Level 1

Do we know when Schedule I will be finalized? It's telling me not file because it's not ready, even though I don't need that form and technically I am ready to file.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
SteamTrain
Level 15

Do we know when Schedule I will be finalized? It's telling me not file because it's not ready, even though I don't need that form and technically I am ready to file.

It is critical that you indicate which state is involved.....other states may have a Schedule I too.

The WI Schedule I is expected to be ready by 01/30/2020

See all WI forms here:  https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_wi_windows_individual.html

IF for another state....then you DO need to define which state....otherwise, it's just a guessing game.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SteamTrain
Level 15

It is critical that you indicate which state is involved.....other states may have a Schedule I too.

The WI Schedule I is expected to be ready by 01/30/2020

See all WI forms here:  https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_wi_windows_individual.html

IF for another state....then you DO need to define which state....otherwise, it's just a guessing game.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
eeadaptiveriding
Level 1

Thank you! It was WI I was looking for. 

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.

3.48m
Members

2.6m
Discussions

Manage cookies
v