Solved: Do I need to mail my return? I finished my taxes & it said congrats you e-filed your taxes but before that screen came up, I was asked to download so it can be mailed.

Do I need to mail my return? I finished my taxes & it said congrats you e-filed your taxes but before that screen came up, I was asked to download so it can be mailed.

You might be looking at the screen where it gives you the opportunity to print a copy of your return. When you click on the tab that says "Tax Home", it will take you to your dashboard where you can see the status of your return and if it was filed. 

If it has not yet been filed, click on the "File" in your Menu Bar (located on the left side of the screen). From here you can walk through the process again and in Step 3, you can choose to "E-File" your return.