• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schwutler

Do I have to sign up for "Quick Books" and "Mint", I just wanted Turbo Tax as I have in the past

I want to do my taxes with TURBO TAX as I have in the past.  Do not want to sign up for Quick Books and Mint.    IS THAT A MUST & WHY

5 Replies
FaithY

Do I have to sign up for "Quick Books" and "Mint", I just wanted Turbo Tax as I have in the past

No, you don't have to sign up for QuickBooks or Mint to file your tax return with TurboTax.

borgny
Returning Member

You make this harder every year.  I just want to start TurboTax premier. How do I do it?

borgny
Returning Member

OK, how?

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

It is not required that you sign up for QuickBooks or Mint to use TurboTax, you may be prompted to use one of the other products but you are under no obligation to use the product or register for it.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
VolvoGirl
Level 15

You can start an Online return here

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/ 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v