schwutler

Do I have to sign up for "Quick Books" and "Mint", I just wanted Turbo Tax as I have in the past

I want to do my taxes with TURBO TAX as I have in the past.  Do not want to sign up for Quick Books and Mint.    IS THAT A MUST & WHY

FaithY

No, you don't have to sign up for QuickBooks or Mint to file your tax return with TurboTax.

borgny

You make this harder every year.  I just want to start TurboTax premier. How do I do it?

borgny

OK, how?

JeanneLO

It is not required that you sign up for QuickBooks or Mint to use TurboTax, you may be prompted to use one of the other products but you are under no obligation to use the product or register for it.

You can start an Online return here

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/