idaf01

Do I have to include my wife income, her W-2 shows box 1&16=$0.00 & box 3&5 $22,000, no Fed or state withholding, only SS & Medicare, we file as married filing jointly?

MichaelDC

Yes, file your return with your wife's W-2 for accuracy sake, even though it may not affect the bottom line. Understand the catch is you won't be able to e-file and will have to mail it in. If you have any other details regarding this question, please feel free to post them in the comment section.

MichaelDC

Was your wife on long term disability?
idaf01

No, but she works as "personal support worker " for my son who is with special needs
MichaelDC