Solved: Do I enter my health info for Obama care even though im on my parents plan?

Do I enter my health info for Obama care even though im on my parents plan?

You need to indicate that you had insurance. You also need to indicate that you were covered by one of these less common plans in 2016. You will then indicate that you have a 1095 A to enter.

If your parent indicated that you were not going to be a dependent on their tax return, you should receive a 1095-A. You would enter this 1095-A in Turbo Tax

If your parent did not indicate that they were not going to claim you as a dependent, you will not receive a 1095-A. In this case, you will need to get a copy of your parents' 1095-A and enter it on your tax return.  You will indicate that you shared this policy with someone who is not on your tax return.  See screen shots below.