Yippy

dividend fails to recognize qualified and ordinary differences. Add together for double taxation

tagteam

Can you provide additional details? Also, which version of TurboTax are you using (2019 or earlier)?

Yippy

Mistake was mine.  I had an extra digit in my income!  Wow did that make a difference, but took me a while to find it.  So far, as in years past, Turbo tax is right on the ball.  Sometimes even better than the IRS when I was audited two years  in a row.

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you don't do so already,  doing a complete review of your return before clicking on that transmit icon is a wise idea.    also make sure you have all your tax documents and don't enter w-2's from pay stubs.   many amended returns and IRS notices are due to data entry errors including transposed numbers and misplaced decimal points.