Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

Same here filed 1/19 accepted 1/22 path until 2/16 now just "being processed" I called and was told the generic 45 day review. I got my transcripts faxed and my cycle is 20180605 with a processing date of 2/26 and code 570 with a date of 03/05.....ideas???

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

@dionisea73 I thought the code would fall off by 3/5 I hope I’m right. I tried contacting a tax advocate but each time I stayed on hold for two hours and then the line wen silent and disconnected

So I have a slight update

So I got tired of waiting and reached out to a advocate. I have the 570 code for wage verification. The intake advocate saw that they have all the information in their computer that they needed and says that what will probably happen is that the computer will correct itself or the advocate will submit the information they have and request for the refund to be released. Call an advocate guys
meshipoo

what's the number? and did they give u a date? or time frame?

I can not get a hold of anyone it is such a long hold then i get disconnected so so frustrating.  since we filed though turbo will they help us out or do we have to be in an official audit?

@meshipoo 8777774778

@dionisea73 it took me three days to get somebody I got up first thing when they opened and called and waited a hour. They will help you no matter what tax service you used. I finally got a answer and was told the system should release by the date that’s next to the code. That’s 3/5 for most of us. But my advocate is calling me Tuesday

i have called and got a pin then called again yesterday had to get a new pin now gonna call again and hae to get a pin again im pretty sure im getting the generic review letter in the mail today so so so annoyed

ok im going to keep trying i have 3/5 as well. did youi every get the generic 60 day review letter

@dionisea73 I never got any type of mail

@dionisea73 and @kupcakedenise i have not gotten any letter as well

I called and i got ahold of a tax advocate and apparently they are reviewing my information and a letter was sent out on the 27th. They have 60 days to either release my tax refund or send me another letter stating they need more time to review. So basically they can prolong it as long as they would like.
meshipoo

I haven't gotten anything. Just a code 570 and processing date of 3/5

I think the update for wmr is 3:30-6 am @meshipoo
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies