Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

Same boat you all we will update soon with ddd of 3/5

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

I sure hope so. I read on another thread that the hold (570) is supposed to fall off by the date that is next to it (3/5) but I’m not for sure
meshipoo

I really hope so
meshipoo

Any updates?

No change I’m hold with the them again smh

No change for me as well...What did they say when you called?

So it was my luck I got a rep that seemed to stumble over all of her words but what I got from it was st the absolute latest it will be March 30. I asked if the date beside the code and the processing date (which is the same) would be when the hold would fall off and if that’s when they would actually process it, she said could be and if there’s no change by then to call back. I’m seriously thinking about a tax advocate if nothing changes this week

Anyone's cycle code that's this: 20180705, I bet we will have our refunds Wednesday, March 7. If your cycle code ends in 05, that means the IRS only processes us on Fridays and deposits $$ only on Wendnesdays.

I am in the same boat and was told that no letters have been sent. Also was told that it can be 45 days from 2/15

Same here, they told me the same exact thing @zionislove

@heidlaufchristop let’s pray it doesn’t fake that long! I’ve heard that as long as you gone recieve a letter that’s a good thing! But who knows ???
meshipoo

I spoke to guy today who told me there was a hold on mine. He said it could be April before I see anything. He also said there is no guarantee that I will be reviewed and no letters had been sent but there is a hold.

I called today and was told that they need more time to review. No letters have been sent, and if I don't receive a letter or my refund by April 1st to call back.  This is so nerve wrecking. I just want some valid information. I'm hoping for a DDD soon. I pray it is March 7th. I'm praying for us all to get good news or refund soon

@parker.takia I called AGAIN today and the guy told me the same thing. That they have up to 45 days to review, starting from 2/15 for me, on my transcripts i have the 570 code with date 3/5 next to it.... lets all hope it does not take that long because this is ridiculous.

I really don't know if the rep I spoke with knew what she was talking about bc she asked me how did I see my transcripts and I'm still being processed.... I don't know what to think
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies