Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my refund still be approve if I forgot one my w2 and one of my husband's w2?

We got approved
mgurley86

Will my refund still be approve if I forgot one my w2 and one of my husband's w2?

Did you get a letter in the mail or have to add them in an amended return? I forgot one with 2k gross and still on one bar. I'm curious.

No they told me u just have to amend it after u get ur refund and I got my money today so no u will get it I file very early that is y we got ours today

U will be approved so if u don't get it then it would have to be something else not for the w2 u didn't file so be patient that is what everybody told me. And when they start doing amended returns then u will just amend it but if they accept it then I wouldn't worry about it it will happen

No I didn't get a letter
mgurley86

Oh thanks for the info. Did you get a tax advocate or just talk to the IRS call center? Last question. Lol

I didn't call or talk to anyone I just wrote on this forum and got my answer what day did u file
mgurley86

I filed 2/3. I have EIC and CTC. I’ve been on return being processed and then it just updated to still being processed. No letters. I either need a letter or for it to say refund approved. It’s gettjbg ridiculous

Yea u should be approved in a couple of days
mgurley86

I'm praying. Thank you

I still haven't gotten approved and i been accepted since 1/25 I also forgot a w2 with like 3grand on it smh it literally just came in the mail like a week ago I'm so irritated and when I called one reo said I was under review for 45 days due to the path my dependents and earned income credit only she didn't see anything wrong on my return so I left it alone and waited for about t days checked wmr again still nothing like smh

Then I called spoke with another rep she put me on hold went through my refund got back on the phone and advised  me to give the system until at least the 27th she didn't see anything wrong and asked did i recieve a notice she didn't even say anything about a review the first rep did at this point I'm what to think if I'm Definatley calling back though if I do not see anything by the 27th
mgurley86

I’m not sure. I still have not heard a single thing yet. No letter either

If u haven't heard anything I would definitely call its been long enough
mgurley86

I skipped calling the IRS because they're just telling everyone 45 day reviews so I called a tax advocate. The first guy answered said it looked good just like my return was last year but he transfered me to intake. I had to hang up because I had to work and I was on hold for 2 hours.

I'm calling back tomorrow but I haven't received a letter, the first guy said it looked good and my tax transcript said it didn't start processing until 2/16 so hopefully j get news tomorrow or a DDD this Saturday. Buck this tax season man
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies