timlow0305

I cannot access the "file by mail" option to file a federal return. I have already reviewed the general support questions.

ChrisH1

You cannot efile State if you don't efile Federal. The State filing method must follow the Federal.

Lisa995

Are you choosing to have the TurboTax fees deducted from your refund?  If so, you cannot file by mail.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
ChrisH1

Did you by chance select "Pay with Refund"? If so you cannot "File by Mail"
timlow0305

Thanks for your responses. I did not choose to pay with refund. The only way I could get my federal file to print was to select to print both state and federal returns, which is unfortunate because I would have preferred to efile my state return.
ChrisH1