Did anyone get a email from TurboTax asking about ...

Did anyone get a email from TurboTax asking about stimulus?

Update my bank information after my stimulus payment was returned.

Thank you! I was worried I shouldn’t have done it after the fact 

I too was worried and totally regretted filling out my bank info like an idiot. I was like, "Holy S***! Did I just fall for a phishing scam?"  I promptly called TurboTax (2 times) and checked with them about this. They specifically didn't know, but said that something like that was happening.  I also saw this link,  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/internal-revenue-service/help/update-your-stimulus-payment-direct-...

However, it could be a very good phishing scam. My bank account hasn't been cleared out yet, and hopefully it won't, but I wish TurboTax would inform their employees this is out there so they could reassure those of us who call that this is legitimate.  

UPDATE -- Contacted Intuit Security about the email and received this response:

"Thank you for providing us with that information and for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed that this is a legitimate email and it is safe to trust any content and/or links in the email."

Best regards,
Intuit Security