Deductions & Credits page on website not working. ...

A001

Deductions & Credits page on website not working. Have paid for Turbo Tax. Under donation name I click on Yes, I did. No way to enter or bypass to enter deductions. Help?

Have tried to enter info & tried to select itemized to enter info.  Yet, nothing seems to work.  Site does not allow me to enter any info, and does not allow me to go to itemized option.  

I have paid for Turbo Tax and have tried on different browsers (Chrome & Edge).  

It's just stuck on "Did you donate to ...?" Clicked Yes, nothing happens except a second "Did you donate to ...?" comes up and can't click on yes or no for the second one.  Can't enter any info & does not have option to move on to other Deductions & Credits.

Can someone please help?

Right now I can only enter wages and not use any of the Deductions & Credits part of the Turbo Tax website.  Please help.
mesquitebean

A001

Thank you.  Yes, it helped a little in that it confirmed that it was not just me.  After being on a support call for 90 minutes they confirmed that the website is not working correctly.