bmccoy

debit card update

need to update credit/debit card

bluedeb

debit card update

How do I update my TurboTax account information?

To update your TurboTax (non-Advantage) account email, phone number, mailing address, or password:

1. Sign in to TurboTax and select Intuit Account on the left, just above Sign Out (you may need to scroll down; select the 3 white lines or Tax Home if you still don't see this).
  2. Select Sign in & Security to update information like your user ID, password, phone number, or email. Or select Personal Info to update information like your name, address, or job.

To update your TurboTax Advantage account, see these instructions.

bluedeb

debit card update

judybthurmon

debit card update

How do I update my card 

EbonyA

debit card update

@judybthurmon Are you referring to the card on file for your direct debit? if so (providing that you have not yet filed and your return has not yet been accepted),  the following FAQ outlines the steps for supplying a different payment method: Changing Direct Debit Payment Method.