BLD210

DC tax filing is $19.99 but you charged me $27, why?

No where is the price increase noted to consumer. I will ask Amex to decline and you can recharge crad for the correct amount of $19.99. thanks

There was a price increase on March 1, the early discounted prices expired.  The state efile fee went from 19.99 to 24.99 plus any Sales tax.  The box says prices subject to change.

What is the Turbo Tax Phone number Https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number   

BLD210

What box? I have no box; its an electronic software program.
BLD210

But thanks for trying to explain; appreciate it.

Ok if you go to the Desktop Page here, <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/... click on 1 State download on Deluxe or higher it brings up a state box.  Scroll down to the very bottom it says state efile is 24.99
BLD210

Ma'am-- Thanks; I'm not sure your role here but I do hope you realize and acknowledge how dissatisfying this pricing strategy is for them when we make the purchase online based on one price (and are not provided the "box" or hotlink) and it changes at time of purchase. Would seem to me to be worth the minimal charge to modify a developers' contract and have them just update the system price within the software code, as is done with many of the other updates.  It would give customers a better, more pleasant experience with Intuit. Two days after the fact, you and I are still talking about this and I have shared this experience with friends, family, coworkers, and my company leadership because we use Intuit for our payroll processing activities. At least we had in the past, anyways...