joshua1993bear

Customer service representative

macuser_22

Customer service representative

There is no phone support for free unless you upgrade to PLUS.
You can ask your question here, but do not post any personal information to this public forum.

stsetse1

Customer service representative

I don't remember getting a prompt to input my affordable health care act information while inputting my return. I believe that means i have to amend this return which i can't do until the end of February. I think i will get my refund and then hang on to it until my next attempt is corrected. I don't remember this ever happening before and i am wondering where in the sequence it would have been or how i could have missed it. I basically spent 80 dollars to screw up a return i could have screwed up on my own for free. There is no phone number to call and i would have had to pay extra to ask someone directly for help. 

Customer service representative

@stsetse1 wrote:

To enter your Form 1095-A -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Medical
  • On Affordable Care Act (Form 1095-A), click the start or update button

Or enter 1095-a in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to 1095-a