Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TaxUser 2022
Returning Member

CPA assistance needed.

Turbo Tax, I need CPA assistance in planning my Finances and Tax support. for 2022 had used Software to file taxes want to know if you can provide personal advisor tax services I mean CPA advise and personal tax filing  assistance? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

CPA assistance needed.

The "Live" help from a CPA is a feature of the online Live software versions.  We cannot tell from your post whether you are using online and need to upgrade to a "Live" version--or if you used the CD/download--which sadly does not include help from a CPA.

Can you clarify what software you are using?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/intuit-product-orders/get-turbotax-live/...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
TaxUser 2022
Returning Member

CPA assistance needed.

Have used the live version if I have to take advise on tax implications with respect to remanaging the investments how can I do it since I have already filed the taxes and did not take the CPA option for taking advise.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies