Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Colorado has section on DR 0104 that has driver license info but it is blank how do I get it added?

Colorado has section on DR 0104 that has driver license info but it is blank how do I get it added? I filed california tax return but skip this section, If I add my driver license to the california tax return will it automatically add it to the colorado state tax return too? 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
BillM223
Expert Alumni

Colorado has section on DR 0104 that has driver license info but it is blank how do I get it added?

Did you enter the drivers license info on the federal return? It is more likely to carry to Colorado from here than from California.

When you are ready to e-file, TurboTax may ask you at the point about your Colorado DL info. If it doesn't, this means that TurboTax doesn't need it to e-file, so don't worry about it.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Carol93

I need to include my Colorado driver's license last four numbers on my state tax form. I cannot find any way to include this required state information in TurboTax 2023 Home&Business.  Is printing, adding the info and then mailing the paper form the only way to get my drivers license info on my Colorado state return?. 

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

If Driver's License info is required to file your Colorado return, you'll be asked for that in the Efile section.

Not all states require that info.  It is basically used for ID verification when Efiling. 

@Carol93 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies