Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ashaltry

Clicked "I want to use a different address", just told me to change it on my Intuit account (which I did) but the mailing addresses for the checks are still unchanged.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Clicked "I want to use a different address", just told me to change it on my Intuit account (which I did) but the mailing addresses for the checks are still unchanged.

You can change the tax return mailing address in the My Info section of the program.

Click on My Info on the left side of the online program screen.  Edit the mailing address.

Have you already filed?  Where did you click on use a different address?  Are you trying to amend your return?  If you have not filed yet you can it under My Info. If you have filed you can change your address at the IRS.

IRS address change form

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8822.pdf

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

"the mailing addresses for the checks are still unchanged."

Mailing addresses for what checks? It's not clear what address you are trying to change. Where in TurboTax is the address?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies