turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tham1700

Charge to my debit card?

My debit card was charged over $100 for you guys filing my taxes but they were never filed by you. AFTER entering my debit card info and being charged I was informed that due to some issue (there wasnt one) on my W2 I would have to mail in and could not efile. With 2 hours left until taxes are due. At this point I decided to use another service, which found nothing wrong with my W2 and efiled both my sets of taxes for me. I need my money back as I was told my taxes would be efiled by turbotax and they were not. I did not print them out as it was too late to mail by letter not to mention they were not even filled out correctly and I probably would have been audited if I had filed my taxes as you had them. I NEED MY MONEY BACK.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Charge to my debit card?

You will need to contact TurboTax support for any Billing Issues

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Charge to my debit card?

Refund Request form 

@Tham1700 Please follow the above link to request a refund for your product. As you will need the order number this is provided via your confirmation email. Apologies for the inconvenience. I hope this helps.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies