Cant my form, I get a page that says to check my email for a verification code. I've done it three times but no email ever comes. Verified that the email is good.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

It can take up to 15 minutes for the code to be emailed to you, and check your junk email folders too. 
(Don’t try to get a new code too soon, it will invalidate the old code and you’ll end up waiting longer.)

Also keep in mind, you can’t get a code via text if you don’t have a phone number listed in your TurboTax account.

If you're still having issues, more information can be found in this FAQ: