Solved: Cani claim my dog

Cani claim my dog

Cani claim my dog

You can claim your dog only if he is a service dog - it would be deductible as medical expense. 

You can include in medical expenses the costs of buying, training, and maintaining a guide dog or other service animal to assist a visually impaired or hearing disabled person, or a person with other physical disabilities. In general, this includes any costs, such as food, grooming, and veterinary care, incurred in maintaining the health and vitality of the service animal so that it may perform its duties.

Cani claim my dog