monique111703

Can you tell me why I just got a ACH saying Turbotax is charging me 129.97 & i never used their services... i need to know what's going on!!!!

Never?

Turbotax offers a service to have the program fees deducted from a customer's refund.  If their refund is delayed, the program fees are deducted directly from their bank account.

If you are not a Turbotax customer then possibly someone else used the wrong bank account number, on purpose or by accident.  Or, you may be a victim of identity theft and someone used Turbotax to file a return in your name.

Contact Turbotax as soon as their customer support hours open and ask to speak to the security team.