Can you tell me why I just got a ACH saying Turbotax is charging me 129.97 & i never used their services... i need to know what's going on!!!!

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you tell me why I just got a ACH saying Turbotax is charging me 129.97 & i never used their services... i need to know what's going on!!!!

1 Reply
Level 15

Never?

Turbotax offers a service to have the program fees deducted from a customer's refund.  If their refund is delayed, the program fees are deducted directly from their bank account.

If you are not a Turbotax customer then possibly someone else used the wrong bank account number, on purpose or by accident.  Or, you may be a victim of identity theft and someone used Turbotax to file a return in your name.

Contact Turbotax as soon as their customer support hours open and ask to speak to the security team.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6386875

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability at the time of posting but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings