Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can you please let me know if there is anything I need to do to get my taxes? do you have my account info?

I Need help please
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Can you please let me know if there is anything I need to do to get my taxes? do you have my account info?

You probably need to be more verbose. There are many different forms of TurboTax. Web-based free, on-line and desktop/laptop with either a CD or download. Then, there are different flavors which allow you to save a .pdf file copy or print out a copy or email you a copy. So if you have a computer, you should check your tax folder for past copies. However, I do not know precisely how the on-line versions work if you did not save or print a previous tax year filing.

If you need information from a previous tax year, and it is not locally available to you, you may still be able to go to the IRS.gov website and apply for a previous tax year transcript, or look for your last year's AGI. But you will need to provide some info to verify that it is you asking.

Since today is tax day, if you think you owe money, you can file for an extension to file, but you should try to file a 1040-V on-line to pay your bill to avoid penalties and Interest charges. That can be done at the IRS.gov website.

If you are sure you are due a refund, there will be no penalties or interest charges And filing for an extension is not absolutely required.

My experience.

LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

Due to security purposes, we do not have your account information here in Community, unfortunately.  To file with TurboTax online, click here: https://turbotax.intuit.com/

To retrieve your online account, click here: TT online

To file an extension, here are the steps:

• Sign back into your account, select Pick up where you left off
  • At the right upper corner, in the search box , type in extension and Enter 
  • Select Jump to extension
  • Follow prompts

Generally, the due date for this tax season is May 17.  If you request and are granted an extension, you typically have until October 15 to file you tax return.  For  more information about extension, click here: Extension

@ramierwright

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies